As soon as I wrote the title to this blog post, I was reminded of that old song from the play (and movie) “Oklahoma“. (Perhaps this rendition by Hugh Jackman of Oh, What a Beautiful Morning will get you started on an uplifted note for your day.)
This diffuser blend of essential oils is uplifting and refreshing – just what you need at the start of a new day. Citrus oils are always invigorating and additionally, offer a boost to your immune system. Tea Tree oil is great for your skin as well as its many other medicinal properties. Rosemary will help to clear away those cobwebs and … well, lavender just smells good. What a way to start your day!
- 2 drops Lemon – helps to increase concentration and alertness and to enhance your spiritual and psychic awareness
- 2 drops Lime – restores health and strength to organ systems throughout the body and has antiarthritic properties
- 1 drop Lavender – soothes a headache, relieves tension and clears the mind
- 1 drop Rosemary – for mental clarity and helps relieve those coughs and colds
- 1 drop Tea Tree (also known as Melaleuca) – breathe in just the freshest of air as it gives your immune system a boost