It’s that time of the year — the time when your children are back at school and bringing home every germ you can think of, just to share with you. (I don’t know about you, but I was never so sick with colds or flu than when my kids were starting a new year at school.)
This blend of essential oils can be used in your diffuser at any time — even in a classroom — and/or you can add the oils to a glass roller bottle and top it up with fractionated coconut oil. Rub it on the soles of your child’s feel (and don’t forget yourself too) each morning and evening to boost your immune system to fight off those pesky germs. If you do get sick with a cold, you will notice that it is far less severe than usual.
Essential Oils Blend for Diffuser
- 1 drop of Rosemary – Supports healthy digestion and has an energizing scent.
- 1 drop of Clove – Contains powerful antioxidant properties.
- 1 drop of Eucalyptus – The Oil of Wellness – Promotes clear breathing and has purifying properties.
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark – Contains strong cleansing and immune support properties.
- 2 drops of Wild Orange – Contains powerful antioxidants with stimulating and purifying properties. It is energizing and uplifting (and has a lovely, fresh scent).
Essential Oils Blend for Roller Bottle
- For 5 ml glass roller bottle, add essential oils drops as above, and then top off with fractionated coconut oil (or another carrier oil such as sweet almond oil).
- For 10 ml glass roller bottle, double the recipe above and top off with fractionated coconut oil.