I am one of those people who hits a low in the afternoon and need a quick pick-me-up. So, rather than reach for a sugar fix (my favourite solution), I have been using this diffuser blend of essential oils to get an energizing boost in my afternoon.
Why these essential oils?
- 3 drops of Wild Orange – the Oil of Abundance is known to restore physical energy and supports a positive mood
- 3 drops of Frankincense – the King of Oils helps to focus energy, minimizes distractions and improves concentration in addition to stimulating the immune system
- 1 drop of Cinnamon – one of the most ancient of oils, it stimulates the circulation which in turn increases blood flow and is an aid to decrease exhaustion
Other uses for this essential oils blend
- Double (or triple) the recipe and add to a glass roller bottle. Top up with fractionated coconut oil. Use as a “perfume” to boost your energy at any time during the day.
- Add the blend to a cotton ball and hang from a vent in your car while you are on a long drive to avoid drowsiness.